begin now for kids coordinator
Provide general oversight and leadership to Love INC’s Transformation Ministry Begin Now for Kids program and program volunteers.
- Under the supervision of the Programming Manager, plans, organizes, supervises, and teaches recreational activities in the gym to groups of children ages 3-11.
- Provides leadership, guidance, counsel, and direction to volunteers; obtains approval for staff support when needed.
- Motivates volunteers and children to active involvement in programs and activities.
- Oversees conduct and behavior, preventing altercations and injuries through non-confrontational, non-physical, non-threatening techniques; corrects disciplinary problems in an understanding, positive, and non-physical manner; teaches conflict resolution through the development and use of verbal skills.
- Ensures compliance with the Begin Now for Kids Guidelines.
- Participate in meetings and training opportunities as requested.
- Personal relationship with Jesus Christ and agreement with the Apostles’ Creed
- Knowledge of the methods, techniques, and skills used in planning, organizing, scheduling, and teaching one or more of the recreational activities assigned.
- Ability to provide leadership and direction to program participants, volunteers, parents, and others.
- Ability to apply creativity, imagination, spontaneity, humor, perseverance, and a variety of motivational techniques to make activities successful.
- Ability to communicate effectively and to work productively with participants, parents, volunteers, and others in a positive, pleasant, professional, and productive manner.
Full job description
If interested in applying, email your resume to