Coordinate Love INC Clearinghouse and Community Activities
- Effectively manage Love INC’s Clearinghouse and Community volunteers by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching volunteers; communicating volunteer expectations; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Ensure intake volunteers:
- Answer incoming calls and listen compassionately to callers.
- Gather and record vital information regarding clients expressed needs and root causes.
- Verify all information relevant to meeting the client need.
- Conduct follow-up calls to clients.
- Maintain client confidentiality.
- Keep volunteer time records.
- Review and analyze information gathered by volunteers during the intake.
- Determine how to resource client needs and ensure needs to be referred are manageable and specific.
- Maintain accurate client records.
- Maintain accurate records of agency services and maintain referral relationships.
- Maintain accurate records of church gap ministries.
- Serve and nurture partner churches and business partners’ gap ministries by meeting on a continuing basis with business contacts, Church Ministry Coordinators and Gap Ministry Coordinators to help them understand their ownership of and involvement in the Love INC ministry.
- Manage in-kind donations to Love INC.
- Produce Clearinghouse activity reports and write short stories of impact.
- Conduct intakes as needed.
- Identify potential households from Clearinghouse interactions who may benefit from the Love INC Transformation Ministry programs. Provide any other support and assistance to Transformation Ministry program as needed.
- Write weekly email with devotional and Clearinghouse information.
- Manage Clearinghouse Committee and Clearinghouse Volunteer Gatherings
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in social work, ministry, community development, or related field is recommended.
- A minimum of three years professional work experience is recommended.
- Personal relationship with Jesus Christ and agreement with the Apostles’ Creed.
- Discerning, non-judgmental attitude and the ability to listen, empathize, and accept others.
- Healthy, professional boundaries.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively. Dependable.
- Holistic based approach and Culture of Poverty experience or training.
Full job description
If interested in applying, email your resume to
Accepting applications through Sunday, July 7.