CLEARINGHOUSE & COMMUNITY - In the Clearinghouse we receive calls from the community to meet tangible needs.
- Intake Volunteer—Connect with our clients over the phone. Intake volunteers listen, schedule appointments and pray with our clients.
- Receptionist—Identify needs as they come into the Clearinghouse.
- Data Entry—Record data and create reports.
- Small item deliveries—Deliver food, household essentials, baby items or kitchen essentials to our clients who don’t have adequate transportation.
- Furniture deliveries—Pick up furniture donations and make furniture deliveries to client’s in need.
- Minor household repairs--Minor home repairs such as—storm doors, porch stairs, wall patching, etc.
- Transportation—Provide transportation for a client to a medical appointment or to the food bank.
- Christmas Registration Intake Volunteer—Register families to shop at one of our partner church Christmas Stores
BEGIN NOW - classroom environments that teach basic skills. They are intended to holistically help our clients by teaching them to acquire one or more skills and move toward greater stability. We host 4 sessions per year and the average class length is 10 weeks.
If you're interested in serving with us, fill out a volunteer form. We'll get back to you in the next couple of days.